How do you guarantee sustainable growth for your irrigation business? The idea is to demonstrate to households and businesses the time and money your sprinkler systems save. Despite the fact that they may smirk when you talk about systems and technology, arming them with knowledge can help a lot.
Irrigation systems are becoming more prevalent in homes and businesses. However, this sector may be challenging for building customer loyalty, making sales, and expanding your irrigation business.
To understand how potential clients decide to invest in sprinkler systems, you must first build significant trust with them because they are much more motivated to do tasks on their own.
More revenue and steady growth for your irrigation company come from increased trust. Here are tips from the experts on how to grow your irrigation business and gain customer trust.
1. Start with a marketing plan for your sprinkler company
Marketing is the most effective tactic for expanding your irrigation business. Although it is a never-ending process and does involve an initial investment, it always results in profit when executed properly. However, as an irrigation company owner, you might find the idea of a marketing plan overwhelming. Hearing the words “plans” and “strategies” might make you feel that you must produce fancy documents.
This isn’t always the case. When it comes to sprinkler companies, a straightforward marketing strategy can have great results. Here’s a template that we’d recommend you start with:
- First, create a buyer persona. Describe the kind of client that you’ll be targeting. What do they do, what are their ideas, worries, and uncertainties? Take a survey of your clients to find out as much as possible about their hopes and anxieties. List their characteristics as detailed as possible, and you’ll be able to identify a target market for your marketing initiatives.
- After collecting information, translate it into content and ads. Right now, online marketing is the way to go if you have to reach and attract potential customers from all demographics.
- The average CPC (cost per click on your ad) for social media advertising on Facebook is roughly $1.35, so keep that in mind as you estimate your budget. On other social media sites, it can be higher or lower. This means that Facebook is somewhat crowded and that you must be strategic to stand out from the noise. Of course, it helps to have a marketing partner like AquaTerra Digital who understands your advertising needs and can help you take advantage of your irrigation niche.
- Constantly create content to educate homeowners and business owners about what you do. People will view you as an authority and give you credibility if you write an authoritative blog about irrigation systems. If customers are undecided about which sprinkler system to buy or install, a blog that addresses some of the most prevalent problems in the industry may sway their decision in your favor.
By being consistent with your efforts with the guidance and support of AquaTerra Digital, you’ll definitely see results real soon!
2. Be there for your customers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media platforms
The best form of marketing is word-of-mouth. At present, this translates to having an internet presence. However, it also means that your competitors are there too.
Your target market might be using a variety of platforms to research their irrigation alternatives. They are tech-savvy or learning about the advantages of technology, so making it possible for them to locate you and read about your company is the first step toward success. Therefore, being active and engaged on social media platforms is a low-cost strategy for increasing exposure and attracting your clients.
3. Put importance on customer loyalty, and build trust with homeowners and business owners
Approximately 89% of businesses consider improving customer experience as a critical factor in driving customer loyalty and increasing customer retention rates. And this shouldn’t come as a surprise, given that getting new consumers might cost up to five times as much as keeping your current ones.
Here are some things you can do to improve customer loyalty:
- Excellent customer service is required. If customers are pleased with how you treat them, loyal customers are five times more likely to buy again and four times more likely to refer a friend to a company. Therefore, offer assistance as your irrigation system is being installed and the client is adjusting to the new technology. Genuine care goes a long way in establishing rapport, so it’s vital to be patient and empathic. After-sales services and sprinkler repairs should also be accessible.
- Create customer referral programs where you can offer discounts or free irrigation system maintenance to each customer who refers your business to a family member, friend, or neighbor. This is a great way to thank your devoted clients who recommend your sprinkler company to other potential customers.
4. Use customer feedback on your services
You should do consumer surveys at every stage of marketing your irrigation business. After installing your sprinkler systems, you must communicate with your homeowners and commercial establishment owners. Still, it’s also crucial to learn more about them to develop an accurate buyer persona.
Are there any things that they dislike? What services and help that you’ve provided that they found helpful? Is it simple for them to operate and maintain the system? Is it easy for them to contact you for sprinkler maintenance and repairs? These are some questions that you should ask.
Once you have collected more information, work on incorporating it into your irrigation services and your marketing strategy. Data from the real world is critical since it comes from actual users of your sprinklers, not simply what you think your customers want.
Improve Customer Loyalty and Get New Clients with the Expert Help of AquaTerra Digital
When it comes to growing your irrigation company, have you tried doing everything yourself? Creating a website, promoting social media, and buying Google and Facebook ads?
When you partner with AquaTerra Digital, you’ll have a team of industry experts who understand how to keep your current customers and provide your sprinkler businesses with a consistent stream of new leads at a cost that provides an opportunity for a significant profit. You’re in good hands with us because we can help you with everything—from building a mobile-friendly website to producing social media posts and advertising methods that drive sales.
Pay close attention to what your clients need and be present to grow your irrigation business. AquaTerra Digital is the best partner in the marketing and frequently communicating with homeowners and business owners. Your clients are the best source of suggestions for further improving your sprinkler services.
Call us today at (844) 366-0322 to learn more about our marketing services and how we can help you improve customer loyalty and reach new customers.